The Allen Super Compact hot foil printer, with digital technology, offers highly controllable and unrivalled print accuracy for a consistently high print quality. Its reliable high speed operation reaches speeds of up to 800 prints per minute. This printer offers the best hot foil coding performance available with many advanced features as standard.
Allen hot foil printes are used to code expiration dates, product identification information and lot/batch numbers onto labels and packaged products. With a vast range of frame designs, they are suitable for installation onto a wide range of packaging and labeling machines. Compact, reliable and robust, these printers offer an exceptionally high print quality and a wide range of options to suit most applications. Other options include extended reach and low print models for restricted spaces. An IP65 version is available, designed to work consistently within dusty and wet environments. A comprehensive range of clip in typeholders is also available giving complete print layout flexibility.
• Print area 48mm x 30mm.
• Foil run-out warning, allowing foil replacement to be immediate, minimising down time.
• Low temperature and thermo-couple failure warnings inhibit the coder until the correct temperature is reached or the fault is rectified.
• Variable temperature control to suit the application, set quickly and easily.
• Self check diagnostic software.
• Left and Right hand models are available giving extra installation flexibility.
|Print area (H×W)||max. 50×30 mm|
|Performance||up to 800 prints /min.|
|Cycle time||0,01–1,0 sec. in 1 ms steps|
|Dimensions printer (H×W×D)||200×198×142mm|
|Foil measurement||Width max. 52mm, Length 305m, Ø max. 96 mm|
|Air consumption max. 25l/min.||max. 721/min.|
|Electrical connection 110V–240V, 50/60Hz||Yes|
|Host line connections||print signal, ribbon end, low ribbon warning, digital temperature control|