The conveyors for Novexx Solutions labelling machines are designed specially for labelling and marking applications, which means they ensure a total lack of micro-vibrations and excellent accuracy of labelling and marking. So these conveyors compare favourably to ordinary ones.
• The conveyors have modular-based design with the following dimensions: 100 to 400 mm high; 1,000 to 3,000 mm long.
• The carrying medium of a belt conveyor depends on a specific application. It can be either belt conveyors with the medium suitable for food or packaging industry requirements, or chain belt conveyors with stainless steel or plastic elements 114 to 190 mm wide.
• The conveyors are equipped with an asynchronous electric motor. The conveyor speed can be constant or adjustable.
• The conveyors can be equipped with optional accessories and peripheral units, such as product positioning systems, counter-conveyors (upper conveyors), orienting devices etc.
• There is a wide range of mounting brackets, holders and fasteners, which enables optimal layout scheme and configuration of labelling machines.