Using the Avery Dennison Pathfinder 6140 printer powered by GlobalBay price application software, retailers add productive and accurate price marking and markdowns to the list of benefits gained by using smart devices in-store.
Markdowns are Completed On-Time, Every Time, Improving Margins and Lifting Sales
With up to 35% of apparel unit volume moving at discounted pricing, markdowns matter. The combination of a professional grade scanner, integrated print/apply capability, and the patented GlobalBay mobile platform, speeds up the process.
• Markdowns are completed on time, the first time.
• Recoup at-risk revenue assuring the markdowns you intend to take are communicated accurately to your customers. improving margins, lifting sales.
Fastest, Most Accurate Price Marking Solution on the Market
• Faster and more accurate than using “red pens”, mechanical price labelers, or portable “belt printers”.
• Less associate handling, streamlining the markdown process whenever markdowns are performed: before, during or after store hours
Enhanced Customer Experience, Improved Markdown Visibility
• More efficient markdowns means more time for your staff to serve customers.
• Improved accuracy ensures the price on the ticket is the price paid at checkout, so all expectations are met.
• The powerful pricing application allows for central tracking of markdowns; dashboard reporting capabilities ensure accuracy and continuous improvement.
Small, Light and Durable
At just 27.2 oz, the Pathfinder 6140 printer is the lightest one-piece markdown tool on the market and is able to withstand multiple drops to concrete from over five feet up.
|OPERATING SYSTEMS||Compatible with iOS, Windows CE/Mobile and Android|
|DIMENSIONS||Height - 9.84” (250 mm)
Width - 6.25” (159 mm)
Depth - 3.2” (81 mm)
Weight - 1.7 lbs (.77 kg)
Shipping Wt. – 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
|PRINTING METHOD||Thermal Direct|
|KEYPAD/DISPLAY||4 keys, off/on, trigger, feed/clear and session|
|COMMUNICATIONS||Bluetooth (Class 1) V2.1|
|BAR CODE TYPES||UPCA +2/+5, UPCE +2/+5, EAN8 +2/+5, EAN13 +2/+5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 16k, Codabar (NW7), Code 128, Code 39, MSI, PDF417, Code 93, Postnet, Maxicode, QR Code, GS1 databar, Datamatrix and RSS|
|MAXIMUM PRINT AREA||1.89” x 7.94” (48 mm x 201.7 mm)|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)|
|STORAGE||-4° to 122° F (-20° to 50° C)|
|HUMIDITY/OPERATING AND STORAGE||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|PRINT SPEED||Up to 5 ips (127 mm/sec)|
|PRINT RATIO||30% black maximum per square inch|
|BATTERY CYCLE LIFE||Approximately 300 full discharge cycles. Many factors affect individual battery performance.|
Video №1 Description »Handheld label printer-scanner Pathfinder 6140. (ENG)
Video №2 Description »Handheld label printer-scanner Pathfinder 6140. (ENG)