Thermal transfer printer AP 5.4 by Novexx Solutions is the perfect solutions for retail and food applications in distribution environments. The AP 5.x series not only increase productivity, but also delivers improved efficiency and traceability for goods moving through a distribution environment. All in all, the printers are designed to ensure and maintain an effective supply chain for you.
Enjoy printing versatility for applications such as:
• Box labelling
• Pallet labelling
• Shipping labelling
• Compliance labelling
• Product identification
Up to 30% increased productivity
• More speed and accuracy are achieved with the ability to print small fonts and additional processing capabilities.
Perfectly suitable for the global supply chain
• Enhanced multi-language capability enables integration into networks with distribution sites across multiple countries.
Easy to use
• The operating controls for all printers in the range are straightforward and simple to operate. Printheads are easily replaced and the print settings are adjusted by the touch of a button. The display shows colour coded status menus and is extremely user-friendly to operate.
• The AP series will easily integrate into existing processes and internal networks across multiple countries. These tabletop printers are easily swapped in as replacements without the need for any reprogramming.
Novexx Solutions AP 5.4 APPLY (sold separately)
• The APPLY system for AP 5.x lets you print a label (print all necessary information, including variable data, barcodes, logo) and then apply it on your product by means of a label applicator automatically (if there is a product sensor connected to the printer), or by pressing a foot switch trigger.
|Printing technology||Thermal transfer/direct|
|Size (H x W x D):||AP 5.4 - 272 x 260 x 462|
|Weight||AP 5.4 - 14 kg|
|Printhead||AP 5.4 - 203 or 300 dpi; printwidth: 104 / 105 mm|
|Print speed||AP 5.4 - 50 - 200 mm/s / 50 - 150 mm|
|Display||Illuminated LCD graphics display with 2 lines of 16 characters|
|Processor||32 Bit RMI CPU|
|Memory||4 MB Flash, 64 MB SDRAM|
|Printable barcodes||EAN 8, EAN 13 with add-on 2 and 5; UPC-A, UPC-E; Code 39; Code 39 extended; Code 39 Ratio 3:1; Code 39 Ratio 2,5:1; ITF, Codabar; Code 128 A, B, C; Code 128 UPS; Code 128 Pharmacy; Code 2/5 Matrix; Code 2/5 Interleaved; Code 2/5 5; Code 2/5 Interleaved Ratio 1:3; Code 2/5 Matrix Ratio 1:2,5; Code 2/5 Matrix Ratio 1:3; MSI; EAN 128; Postcode (Guide and Identity Code); All bar codes scalable in 16 widths and the height; 2-dimensional Data Matrix Code; Maxi Code; PDF 417; Codablock F; Code 49; QR Matrix Code; GS1 Databar; EAN/UCC composite symbology|
|Standard fonts||17 fonts including OCR-A and OCR-B; 3 scalable fonts, (speedo fonts), TrueType® fonts (also unicoded) supported. All font types can be stored on an SD card|
|Font magnification||Rotation by 0°, 90°, 180° and 270°. Up to factor 8 scaling in X/Y direction|
|Interfaces||10/100 Base-T Ethernet; 2 x USB, RS232 Serial|
|Operating temperature||5 - 40 °C; humidity: 30 - 85 % non-condensing|
|Power supply||100 - 240 V (AC); Mains frequency 60/50 Hz|
|Accessories/upgrade options||Cutter; Internal rewinder; External rewinder; Dispenser light barrier; Keyboard; SD Card|
|Special features||Reflex Sensor; WLAN (future option); Signal Interface (future option)|
Video №1 (with external winding) Description »Thermal transfer printer AP 5.4 with an automatic scraper allows you to get ready-made rolls of printed labels for further use in automatic applicators.
Video №2 (with internal winding) Description »Demonstration of installation of accessories and setting of a thermal transfer printer for organizing the internal winding of printed labels.
Video №3 (with a knife for cutting labels) Description »AP 5.4 thermal transfer printer with a knife. Thermotransfer printing on self-adhesive labels and on textile tape.
Video №4 (with dispenser) Description »Thermal transfer printer AP 5.4 is additionally equipped with a label dispenser (label separator) and an internal rewinder for winding the waste substrate. The operator's work on semi-automatic personalization of products is shown. The signal for printing and labeling is set by the foot pedal.