Whether you are looking for high or low application speed, small or wide labels, in a wet or dry environment, the multifunctional ALS 104/2xx labeller range has the solution to apply your labels to your product. The ingenious design of the ALS 2xx range, combined with the large amount of options and standard applicators and the versatility of the range enables smooth and easy integration into existing production lines or packaging machines. Also in these ALS 2xx range of products, the over 50 years of experience in labelling-machines is clearly visible......and that’s your benefit!
ALS 104 до 30 m/min.
ALS 204 до 40 m/min.
ALS 206 до 30 m/min.
ALS 209 до 25 m/min.
ALS 256 до 50 m/min.
ALS 272 до 70 m/min.
Reliable, Accurate, Compact: The ALS 104
• Top quality for standard applications
• Excellent price-performance ratio
• Various application edges
• Application speed of up to 30 m/min
• Automatic adjustment to actual production
line speed by APSF function • Faulty label automation reacts immediately to gaps in the material roll
The High-Performance ALS 204 and ALS 206
• Highest quality for demanding applications
• Application speed of up to 40 m/min
• Unbeatable flexibility with the various applicators
• Easy maintenance and quick control with user-friendly central remote control function
• ALS 206 applies labels up to 160 mm width
• Tandem-application to minimize production-stops
Turbo-Labeller ALS 256
With its speed of 50 m/min, the ALS 256 is the fastest labelling machine in the compact class of the new ALS generation. Suitable for labels up to 160 mm width, it delivers highest quality for various applications.
The ALS family represents our latest generation of labellers, which offer a very high standard of efficiency. These applicators are suitable for:
• product labels
• decorative labels
• area of logistics
• food and beverage industries
• canned goods industries
• hygiene industries
• cosmetics industries
• household goods industries
• electronics industries
• chemical industries
|Label width||ALS 104 - 10–110 mm
ALS 204 - 10–110 mm
ALS 206 - 10–160 mm
ALS 209 - 50–223 mm
ALS 256 - 10–160 mm
|Speed||ALS 104 - 30 m/min
ALS 204 - 40 m/min
ALS 206 - 30 m/min
ALS 209 - 25 m/min
ALS 256 - 50 m/min
Video №1 Description »Labelling of bottles of rectangular shape.
Video №2 Description »Applicator ALS in the factory.
Video №3 Description »Top product labelling.
Video №4 Description »Top bottle labelling.
Video №5 Description »Labelling of round packaging.
Video №6 Description »Labeller ALS 204.