Anser continuous inkjet printer U2 Mobile is the world’s most compact mobile printer, and yet comes with a huge set of features. This hand-held printer is of excellent quality but is very affordable! The printer is able to mark on porous surfaces (paper, wood, chipboard, fabrics, finely porous foam, etc.,). With Anser U2 Mobile, you get a one multifunction device!
• The world's lightest mobile printer, weighing only 1kg (2.21lb).
Full-color LCD Display
• 2.8 inch color LCD with LED backlit screen.
• One tiny box with all the accessories you will ever need: U2 mobile, remote keypad, 2 high capacity rechargeable batteries, battery charger, SD card and SD card reader.
SD Card Slot
• DesignEasy software upgrade and data backup.
• Capable of printing anywhere, at any angle, without ink leakage.
Pocket-sized Remote Keypad
• Handy and compact remote keypad with comprehensible design for easy operation.
• Ink cartridge design with zero-maintenance and downtime costs.
Long Lasting Battery
• 7 hours of continuous printing with more than 200,000 characters.
|Languages||English, Chinese, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian|
|Conveyor speed||187 ft/min. at 400 DPI|
|Message Storage|| Store up to 999 messages on SD card
SD card acts as data backup device
|Power supply||AC 100V~240V, 50/60Hz, 1.6A
Max. Power consumption: 60 watts
|Display||2.8-inch LCD, full color, display screen|
|Approximate weight||1 kg (2.21 lbs.)|
Video №1 Description »The handheld ANSER U2 Mobile is designed for hand marking of a single or group pieces. Easy replacement of ink cartridges, quick turn on. It is possible to type a message on the screen yourself. The printer provides continuous printing for 7 hours.
Video №2 Description »Inkjet marking of small caps. The solution is of a non-standard nature - marking small objects with a hand device. Actually, if necessary, marking small batches of products. The same device can be used for marking other small objects, such as small boxes, tubes and other small items.
Video №3 Description »Inkjet marking of wood and large bags with building mixtures.
Video №4 Description »Inkjet marking of pipes. A hand-held ink jet marking device can be used for marking pipes, profiles and other products. The marking can be applied if the diameter of the pipe allows the support rollers to move along their surface. If the diameter of the pipe is smaller, it is recommended to use the device.