Introducing the world's smallest continuous inkjet printer Anser U2 Smart at a very affordable price! This printer is able to mark on porous surfaces (paper, wood, chipboard, fabrics, finely porous foam, etc.,). With Anser U2 Smart, you get a one multifunction device!
Compact size with 3.5-inch LCD screen
• Feature a larger screen to provide a better user experience, while maintaining its compact body size for hassle-free installation and easy integration.
Poked-sized Remote Keypad
• Handy and compact remote keypad with comprehensive design for easy operation.
Automatic Nozzle Check Design
• Precise nozzle check function allows you to easily identify which specific nozzle is malfunctioned or damaged.
New Dust Cover Design
• Help to protect cartridge from getting damaged in harsh environment.
Network management (Optional)
• Control multiple U2-Smart by connecting them with USB Wi-Fi (uPad) or RS485 cable (PC).
High readable Rate Barcodes
• Capable of printing crisp 1D & 2D barcodes including EAN 128, Code 128, Code 39, Datamatrix, QR, and etc.
• The ink cartridge design eliminates unnecessary printhead services; it is truly zero-maintenance and has drastically decreased your total cost of ownership.
• Advanced Data Tunnel (ADT) is a fast and easy system integration tool that features high speed variable data printing capability.
Friendly UI & Intelligent Dashboard
• Simple yet friendly user interface for easy operation. The intelligent dashboard design monitors the printer status and provides real-time system notifications.
USB 2.0 Compatible
• Multiple functions including software update, data backup and stand-alone USB keyboard operation.
7-Inch uPad (Optional)
• Control the U2-Smart over Wi-Fi by using the uPad, which enhances the operation of the printer with multi-touch function.
Automatic Ink Identification
• Automatically identifies and selects the proper firing parameter to ensure the best print quality.
|Languages||English, Chinese, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian|
|Conveyor speed||187 ft/min. at 400 DPI|
|Message Storage|| Store up to 999 messages on SD card
SD card acts as data backup device
|Power supply||AC 100V~240V, 50/60Hz, 1.6A
Max. Power consumption: 60 watts
|(H/W/D)||4.5 x 3.0 x 2.4 inch|
|Approximate weight||0.49 kg (1.08 lbs.)|
Video №1 Description »Inkjet marking of cardboard boxes - drawing of the inscription with height of 12 mm of the preprint of the expiration date.
Video №2 Description »Inkjet marking of a plastic pipe. The marking is resistant to erasure immediately after printing.
Video №3 Description »Inkjet printing on wood products. Inkjet marking of the board.
Video №4 Description »Inkjet marking of bags with a building mixture rolling on the conveyor.