Extensive printing capability
• Capable of printing alphanumeric text, logos, date and time codes, 1D and 2D bar codes, and access to any True Type Windows font.
High speed printing
• Line Speeds up to 1,000 fpm at 150 dpi.
Enhanced data transfer speed
• Unique compress and decompress technology to enhance data transfer speed.
ADT – Anser Data Tunnel
• Anser Data Tunnel for integrating information from existing systems and external devices.
Printing PROTM – Turnkey Software
• PC Interface for easy operation, message editing and downloading. Dynamic database access with realtime database printing capabilities. One-button for software upgrading.
Adjustable print heights
• Print heights range from 1/16 inch up to 16 inches.
Multiple PrintStations and PrintHeads
• Connect up to 16 PrintStations with up to 64 PrintHeads.
• Compact HP® print cartridge with variety of inks and colors for porous, semi-porous, and non-porous printing. Bulk ink system also available for specific inks.
• Networkable print controller utilizing unique compress and decompress technology for high resolution printing at high speeds.
|Print Direction||Side or Downside Printing|
|Distance to Print Surface||Not greater than 6 mm (0.25 inch)|
|Print Resolution||High-resolution up to 600DPI|
|Special Feature||Anti-Shock Mechanism Design|
|Power Supply||AC 100 V-240 V, 50/60, 2 A
Maximum power consumption: 60 Watts
|Print Capability||One PC can control up to 16 Smart PrintStationsTM
Each Smart PrintStationTM is capable of controlling four 0.5 inch Printhead which is available to stitch to one 2 inch Printhead or link with multiple PrintStationsTM to stitch up to 16 inches
|PC Requirements||Windows XP system, 2 GB Memory, 80 GB HD, Dual NIC 1000 BaseT (1 Gbps), 2 GHz Dual-Core CPU|
|Temperature Range||41°F – 104°F (5°C – 40°C)|
Video №1 Description »High speed printing labels Anser SP-2000. (ESL)
Video №2 Description »Inkjet marking with 16 printheads. (ESL)