Allen XL series is a good value way to start thermal transfer printing.
• Designed to mark your products all around the world.
• Unicode font printing.
• Controlled via user friendly handheld or PC.
• Able to print a wide variety of information – for example bar codes, text, graphics, realtime and dynamic date coding, counter, formula.
• Magazine capacity of up to 600 meters of ribbon causes minimal down time in your production.
• IM: 32x40 mm (25XLi) to 53x80 mm (53XL80).
• CM: 53 x 300 mm (53XLC).
• 12 dots/mm (ca. 300 dpi).
• IM: max. 400 mm/Sec.
Performance (at 5 mm print height)
• 250 - 450 Prints per Minute.
|Print area (H×W) intermitted||max. 53×80mm|
|Print speed intermitted||min. 75mm/ sec, max. 400mm/ sec|
|Performance at 5 mm print height (Prints per Min)||450|
|Dimensions printer (H×W×D)||205×190×246mm|
|IP Rate||IP 20|
Video №1 Description »Thermal transfer printing on film with Allen 53XL80 printer.
Video №2 Description »The 25XLi thermal transfer printer. The XL series features enhanced reliability, improved design, the ability to work with various interfaces, including iView and iTouch, the ability to connect to Ethernet and USB.